Jump to navigation
- Kashi, Ed and Winokur, Julie.
- Aging in America: The Years Ahead.
- New York, NY: PowerHouse Books, 2003.
- This award-winning photo essay chronicles the unprecedented changes confronting America as more and more people reach an advanced age. Suggests that the reality of aging will force us to come to terms with the fact that longevity doesn't mean eternal youth. Advocates for a change in how we perceive older people
- Nussbaum, Paul.
- Brain Health and Wellness.
- Tarentum, PA: Word Association, 2003.
- Offers a pro-active and lifelong regimen for brain health—not only to build a robust brain but to fight off or delay the onset of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s. Describes the kind of lifestyle necessary to maximize successful aging, brain wellness, and disease prevention